Tuesday, August 24, 2004

sometimes.....

'Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots, and then I'm not talking about my classmates....'
 
This quote comes from Serenay Moon, and sometimes I feel like this.....a LOT. I mean, appearantly I'm typing an unknown language, because people always manage to respond the wrong way. Even with the simplest things. I ask this, and I get that. And all feel so helpful... while they are not helping at all!! And then I just keep on smiling and nodding. This doesn't limit itself to the internet btw, this also happens in real life. Maybe I should tape myself, and find out what language I'm speaking. I thought it was Dutch, but appearantly I already mastered Japanese, because I never get what I'm asking for.
 
*sighs sadly*
 
Maybe I'm just feeling like this because my lovely dog kept on barking for nothing at 9 am. And since this is my last week of freedom, that's early.

No comments: