Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I feel like crap. In the past 5 days I had to face 4 mayor disappointments. 2 on saturday, 2 today. I can't even tell what it is because some people concerning it might read it and then go all: 'OMG SEE?! SHE IS SUCH A L0SER!'. Look, I can't be friends with everyone, but sometimes I'd like to receive things in exchange of all my giving! And I'm NOT talking about things I can touch, I'm talking about mental things. A relation is a two way track, and right now I have a feeling a certain person expects me to drive all the way to her while she doesn't drive back. Well pardon me, if that is the case, I'm going to take a turn and move off that track.
And additional to that, a report I already worked about 2 weeks on, will need to be almost completely rewritten. Parts of it can still be used, but it makes you wonder why the hell you worked in the first place.

I hate October. Tomorrow I have something stupid school forces me to do because THEY messed up. One hour and a half of talking crap. Why people? Why? Where the hell did I deserve that on?

Only thing I can figure out is that this is post 667, and I haven't post in a while, letting post 666 dance freely on my first page. But since I am actually not THAT superstitious (or how on hell you may write that), I doubt that is it.

Only good thing that happened to me is that more and more people seem to love Forever Young. Season 3 is a lot more dark and dramatic, I noticed that, and season 1 has gained some new fans.
Oh yes, and I will probably lose the domain name www.seken.tk . If I want it back, I need to pay for it. Like hell I will! The deal says you need 25 visitors in 90 days, but they never said they mean that EVERY 90 days! I assumed only the first 90 days. I even re-read the agreement and all. It is never said you need 25 visitors every 3 months. But hey, what can I do?

Besides, as soon as Forever Young gets published, I'll probably get a .com or .nl adress. Or maybe not a site at all.

Who cares.

At this moment, I even want to stop caring.

No comments: