Thursday, November 09, 2006

(The girl is Italian, last of the 6 sisters and Ohayou's youngest sister)
I love my new job. I honestly do. But the past 2 days I've had 2 quite ticked off customers, and 2 completely raging against me. So, tell me again... why do you order something your job depends on LAST MINUTE? And why do you order it ONLINE then, instead of a bookstore?!
And why, for crying out loud, if you get notes that you haven't paid for an order yet.... WHY don't you contact customer service sooner to tell them you never got that package, instead of waiting till it's send to 'Incasso' (where it gets send when people don't pay)?
And even worse... WHY do people think I, as in ME, can order something for them??! Come on! Get serious! If I could order something under your name... I could order something, send it to a different adress and let YOU pay for it! GET REAL!
Customer service is an okay job. Just some people....

"I know you are only doing your work but *raging on*" If you don't blame me personally, then don't YELL at me.

I just pray I won't get angry customers tomorrow.... 3 days in a row would be too much. Gah.

Anyway, also got a YouTube account for my clips. Go see, go be amazed, go and laugh about my stupid efforst XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4itmegm_a4

No comments: