Sunday, May 25, 2008

The worst thing about smoking, is that you cannot forbid others to smoke. Especially if they smoke in their own garden... while the smoke, even with the windows closed, enters MY room.

My voice gets ruined.
My appetite gets ruined.
My mood gets ruined.

It's disgusting, smells like hell and honestly... I wished it could be banned forever!!... or at least that my neighbours smoke INSIDE their own house. But nooooo, they smoke outside 'so that their house doesn't smell like smoke'!

So it's probably okay to poison me, right?

2 comments:

ConanThe3rd said...

Any yet, if you took a baseball bat to them, you'd be the one in jail.

What a world.

Also, calmly say, "Hey, your smoke is geting into my room, smoke in the other direction, plz" and then draw any weapon as approperate.

Kitty Ocean said...

The worst thing is, that they walk through their garden and somehow, the wind is ALWAYS directed at my room, no matter where they are. Maybe I should do a raindance, because when it rains, they suddenly CAN smoke inside the house (and yay, it started raining here!)