Friday, August 07, 2009

Music Madness YAY =D

Today I went shopping with my friend Dougurasu and man, IT WAS SO WORTH IT! Sure, got a manga, got some food for my journey tomorrow (yay! VACATION!) and shoes (my shoes are still fine, but some are getting old...), but the best moment was in a shoe store...

A man walks to a store clerck: "What the heck do you think you are trying to accomplish, with the music this loud? Are you trying to attract some customers? Well, maybe SOME people like this, but most...!"

Poor store clerck; what to do about such an idiot? And what does dear Kitty do?

"Hey, Dougurasu, love the music! Haven't heard so much Dutch songs lately; now I know exactly what is going on right now!"

Ooooh, how he steamed up XP He left the store, since he didn't find what he wanted anyway. And when we left? I turned to the store clerck.

"Next time... volume... one tad louder XP"

I hope I made that store clerck smile. Seriously, the things some people complain about... And the music wasn't loud at all! My grandma wouldn't have even heard it XD

No comments: