Sunday, May 02, 2004

<----start loser rant---->

I'm such a loser. I truely am. I had a great day today, and yet... I can't even manage to stay happy for 24 freaking hours!! I'm now back into depression. And why? Why on earth should I be depressed?
I have a great life; I have people who like me, even some fans, and yet I still feel alone. Why dammit? I don't want to feel like this!
Maybe it also has to do with me being tired and having a splitting headache. Should've brought more to drink along. Right now I'm in dying need for ice cream, chocolate, or chips with garlic dip. Aka: comfort food.

And why do I actually need it?! I had a great day today! I met Dougurasu today and he's a nice guy! Everything went 100%! I think anyway....
Anyway, first we went to The Hague- turned out to be a dissappointement and we hopped on the train to Amsterdam. Dougurasu found Megatokyo part 2 for me! The last copy! That should be enough to let me go hyper for 3 days.

Maybe I just need a nice sleep. I mean, all that travelling has wore me down a lot. But, what it comes to is this: you have a great day, and then return to an empty home... (I tried to make a conversation with the fish, but that didn't go that great...)
And I hate this headache. No matter how much I drink (soda, may I add!), it just doesn't want to go away.
Oh well, at least I have a birthday coming up saterday. Yeah, Dougurasu's. I'm gonna turn in at 5 pm on Friday so I will be all happy and genki. Yay me.

PS. I envy all who can make comics or manga's. I so wished I could do that.

<----/end loser rant---->

No comments: