Thursday, April 29, 2004

Tuesday J-guy took me to Amsterdam. I wanted to go there because I wanted to buy a few new manga. Since manga are really expensive here, I made a budget of 100 euro's max. That should allow me to buy 3 manga's.

I thought.

I did not expect the Tenchi muyo Manga to be on sale!!! I could buy 4 of the missing manga's (I now miss Volume 1 and 2 from Tenchi Muyo) and wow...

wow...

It was there

Unbelievable.

You could compair how I felt with a ditzy teenager seeing Idols live. My heart skipped 3 beats, and I just had to have it.

MEGATOKYO VOLUME 1!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

I read it 4 times already XD. I SO LOVE IT! It's my most precious possesion at the moment XD Yes, I'm that sad.

Wednesday, I had another feel-good-moment. On my swimming club, he have a diving (you know, from a plank) section, and a synchronised swimming section. Both are filled with 80% ditzes. No kidding.

Imagine me, in a room with: 7 or 8 diver-ditzes, 1 mother, and 2 little girls (one of them was one of my students ^_^).

Me: *to small girl* lookie! I'm so hot now! *for fun, may I add!! I never mean something like that serious XD* Everybody has these shoes, and I have them now too!

Ditz: What?

Me: These shoes. Everybody has them

Ditz: *with an I'm-so-cool-and-you-aren't-attitude* You are so behind; they were 2 years ago in fashion. You are so late.

Me: Late, early, on time, who cares. In time it will all be fashion again (after all, 70's have been in too =D)

Ditz: yeah, but you want people to like you, right? (this just BEGGED for a I'm-so-stupid-please-let-me-know-that-moment)

Me: If people don't like me because of my clothes, then they are not worth to be called my friends. Besides, I wear what I want to wear, and not what others want to wear (and I said this with SUCH a HUGE smile!! ^_^)

Ditz: *shared an annoyed face and utter silence*

Outside the mother complimented me. I stayed SO nice and I had SUCH a GREAT comeback! Yay! And she said that girl had no brains too. *raises hand* I so agree.
Anyway, we all felt sorry for that ditz's mom. Cuz that mom will have to spend an aweful lot of money on her ditzy clothes because: 'If I wear yesterday's clothes people won't like me any more!!!!'

And last but not least: I will meet Dougurasu this sunday. Yay! Can't wait!!! I hope he likes his gift XD

No comments: