Sunday, June 06, 2004

Well, last friday I went at my niece's wedding. She was so beautiful! And when her (now) husband said 'yes' she burst out into laughter XD I cried XD But dun tell my parents that, because they would say that it was stupid XD I'm just emotional.
Saterday it was my sister's birthday. It was fun! I saw a kid (yeah; 15 years is still a kid XD) I hadn't seen in like 5 years or so. My goodness! At first I thought it was someone's boyfriend who had tagged along because he was so tall, but it turned out to be that same boy I last saw for 5 years ago. But 5 years ago... he was so tiny XD And now he was HUGE! My gosh....
Today, sunday, I visited the 1st communion (???) from the kids of my internship. It was the first time I actually witnessed a church ceremony, and also a communion so it was very intresting. But, at some moments I felt so weird. When all went praying I went all: 'I'm just gonna stare at this book and prentend I'm a silent prayer XD' and suddenly everybody shook hands; wishing everybody Jezus' peace of something like that XD. And then everybody could get some hosti (??) and all and I was: 'AAAAAAh! I dun wanna go! I bet I'm the ONLY ONE who doesn't go!' but it turned a few more (3 or so XD) people didn't go as well. And there was a donation. I was so happy I had my wallet with me XD. All those people would have stared at me if I wouldn't have put money in the basket.
I'll only do this again if someone important to me will do it, otherwise I won't do it again any time soon. For someone who is raised without religion, it was overwhelming and intresting at the same time. It's not something I feel comfortable with, but all those people in church were happy so...... BLESS THEM!

(If anyone is offended by this message, please know that I'm not religiosly raised, and that this was a complete new experience to me. I do not intend any harm, nor did I intend to insult any one. Please forgive me and tell me what was offending so I can learn from my mistakes)

No comments: