Thursday, February 03, 2005

ATCHAAAAAA!
*sniffs*
Kitty caught a cold....
Yes, it's that time of the year again: the 7-annual cold kicks in again. Still, I shouldn't be complaining. I have one hell of a healt.
Anyway, I haven't lost any more children XD All delivered home safely!!! The kid I 'lost' tuesday, I almost lost today again....... I didn't see him, since he was in front of me all the time, with his mom XD. I simply overlooked him.
None of the teachers blame me, which is nice. They also see me as one of the real teachers. I'm even allowed to go along on the staff-excursion!!! While all the other internship-students have to stay home. YAY!
I won't whine today. Yup, I'm gonna try not to whine in public. Yay for me!
And since I'm really tired (also because of the cold), I'm gonna stop now.

VACATION!!!!!!!! W00T!!!!

No comments: