Sunday, January 28, 2007

I want to blog again, but have no idea what to talk about. I finally moved me flv to mp4 software to my own pc, to convert all flv tracks in the hopes I can split audio and movie to get the songs I want. Yeah, I know, totally a very detour to get what I want but hey, if it's working, I dun care!
Mm, while typing this, I started thinking: maybe I can convert flv to mp3! Now THAT would be easy! I'm trying this right now, as I am typing so yeah, you will hear if that works as well XD
Anyway, you know what annoying is? If you want to find 1 mp3, I repear 1 mp3, but in order to get it... you need to download a WHOLE cd! Sjeesh! I had that with 1 song of Cyndy Lauper, and now one with Martina McBride.
Okay, the converting is done; cool! I now have mp3 XD I managed to split things! Now THAT was easy XD So now I can get the songs I want, using YouTube! Interesting =D

What more news about me? Not much. At all. Sorry. Life is silent for me. I'm working on my book today. Yeah....

No comments: