Friday, January 26, 2007

"When will you blog again?"
Good question. Honestly. Any more questions?

Anyway, Kitt-Kitt is doing fine. Working hard on my book, got an evaluation on my work that was pretty good as well... (but boy, do they have high standards O.o You'd think the payment would reflect that XD)... but yeah... nothing to tell XD Sorry!!

I just hate being dependent on others. Next time I won't hand in the first version of my manuscript if I still want people to edit it XD I have a deadline, and am waiting! Kyaaah! That's the only thing bugging me. Good thing I have understanding friends. They say they will send it in time... But all that waiting...KYAAH XD

Oh, and my manga order is being DELAYED T_T And the worst thing is, since I ordered it at the company I work for... I know every procedure and loophole... but thing is... there are NO loopholes when it comes to delays T_T I want my Cyber Idol Mink manga!! Boohoo! XP

Edit: I love my job XD
Around 4 pm, I got the mail: "Your order is delayed; we're sooo sorry"
And then, at 10 pm, I get the mail: "Your order is send!"
Weee! My manga are coming! And delayed a WHOLE day! I'm gonna spam the Customer Service now, and tell them how disappointed I am in them! *sarcasm* XD

No comments: