Monday, July 16, 2007

So you hate me...

I wonder why....

Could it be, because I'm independant? That I think for myself and try to be unique? That I'm not a mind slave?

or...

Could it be... that I completed the study... you failed in your past?

So no wonder he/she (from last post) hates me... He/she always hoped I'd be a failure... so he/she could look into the mirror!

Well missy/brotha.... I'm no mirror.


On other news:

Weather... why not just rain as a whole? We had thunder, the moist level is high enough to swim through the air... Just let it all out of your system... it's okay! =D It's okay to rain! Rain is fun!
(Moist enviroment and hot sun... is not)

2 comments:

ConanThe3rd said...

Hum...another ASS Level idiot? I suppose this is why you haven't been online lately...

Kitty Ocean said...

Na, even worse... Will explain to you when I'm not worried about him/her reading this any more...