Thursday, August 09, 2007

Waaah! T_T I burned my finger! On stupid flippin sticky RICE! I now have a burn spot on my finger that is like, .... actually the shape of a piece of rice XD. Seriously.

When was the last time I was actually injured?? I can't even recall... Well, there was that time during my last internship, which is now a year ago... I fell from the stairs. Couldn't walk and all for quite some time. Nothing broken, just sprained. Was up and walking in 3 days, up and running in 3 weeks or so.
And before that? Oh yeah... that stupid incident...

Dog A, still on a leash, goes left and then decides to run back... around my feet, going right! Dog B, on the other hand, still on a leash, decides to first go right and then left! Mom, who was holding both leashes, sees how the leashes go around my legs and decides to let go. The leashes decided it was fun to follow the dogs, causing a scar on the back of my legs; on the same height XD What a stupid way to get a scar...
Maybe I fell from the stairs during that vacation as well. I guess so. Couldn't walk for a few days, but was up when we came home from vacation. I could already limp during the last 3 days (I fell, like, 4 days before we left XD
Me: (after falling) Dad, I think I need some help here (ausch, autsch, trying not to cry and scream if pain)
Dad: (misunderstanding the text and goes to the neighbours) You need any help here?
Neighbour: No, I think something had fallen in your caravan.
Dad: Oh... Hey Kitt, they don't need any help!
Me: No, but I DO!)

And the vacation before that? Dog thought I was going after her ball so she leaped at it. I was simply passing through there XD Dog's nail in foot = autsch XD

I'm not that often physically hurt. And those sprained ankles were the worst things I ever had... so I'm pretty lucky ^_^

But to get a burn wound the shape of 1 grain of rice... BECAUSE OF 1 STICKY GRAIN OF RICE... is just plain STUPID XD

No comments: