Friday, October 05, 2007

Note to self: Do not start writing complicated things when you are not fully rested. The result is an extremely psychological and philosofical piece, which you, the writer, half don't understand yourself.
Also, stop making it a Person B moment, if you planned it to be an Person A moment.

I swear, Rain gets way too little 'personal screentime'. Half the time it gets swallowed by Kai, the other half by Naraku. ¬¬. I'm starting to think a few characters will become more like: "the ones who are there, but not that important any more."

Kinda like the supporting cast of the supporting cast. Sometimes they shine out, but usually that moment is so small, it hardly gets noticed. I have a few characters like that... wait, correcting...

hold on... it finally means... I have 1 main character? Wow... I managed to get a story with one main character?

But I doubt if my last chapter is understandable enough... All magic is evil, unless it's done by nature. Because every spell upsets the balance of nature... so technically all magic is bad... and yet it brings good to the world...

You still following me? XD

No comments: