Friday, November 28, 2008

Today I heard the story that lies behind 'I don't like Mondays' from the Boomtown Rats... Wow... Just wow. Some people are just plain crazy. A sixteen-year-old girl doesn't like mondays, and therefor shoots at children.... Isn't that just scary?! ... And why did she get a gun for her birthday?!

ANYWAY, happier news... Today I made myself some sleeve-gloves. I bought cheap long socks and cut off the feet. It probably looks better when using a sewing machine though XD But I am proud! The sleeve-glove reaches from my wrist just over my elbow. Not as long as I hoped and my mom will probably want to correct/redo them, but I am proud! Yes, I am! And I'm gonna say it again! I am proud!

I, more or less, made my own clothes... more or less XD

But I am proud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this might be a late comment but don't you mean arm warmers when you are talking about sleeve gloves ^^;?
It takes time to make one's own clothes...I actually attempted making arm warmers before--first time didn't go well because I was eyeballing how much scrap clothing fabric I needed to make left and right arm warmers aka they turned out sorta uneven. But at least I tried too XD

Kitty Ocean said...

Sleeve gloves! That's the word1 Thanks =D