Wednesday, December 03, 2008

At 'Marktplaats'; a somewhat Dutch variant on Ebay:

Me @ Seller:

Dear Miss,

My mother loves Smurfs and when she was carefully cleaning her collection, a smurf simply fell apart of old age. I see you are offering the same smurf; what is the price you are asking for this smurf; shipment included?

Seller @ Me:

Hello,

The smurf you are looking for can be bought for 4 euros; shipment included. Are you still interested?

Me @ Seller:

.... Where can I pay?



Such a low price XD We expected 4 euros WITHOUT shipment! And then like, 6 euros shipment.... but no, this woman... Wonderful! Paid without a discussion; such a low price?! Okay, buying online at ebay/marktplaats always holds a certain risk, but if this is indeed what we are looking for... then this woman earned herself 964 karma points!

(I'm into karma points nowadays; not really believing in it, but just for fun. People at work seemed to have copied it though XD I need 68246 more karma points before I can take over the world. Since the system at work roughly generates 126 karma points a day, for being amazingly ****ed up, I need to work about 550 more days before I can take over the world. And then no one can object, since it's all karma then XP

Just kidding! Jeez, don't believe everything people write!! XD)

No comments: