Tuesday, September 04, 2001

Hardly everyone understand the problems I encounter. For the most it's just a small problem they can easily fix. For me, any problem is a big problem. But they don't understand that. For class, I have to observe (what the freak?? observe?) small children (age 6-7) playing. And I have to make photos (this sounds wrong!). However, hardly any small children live in my neighbourhood, so I have no-one to observe! They want me to look for kids that aren't there! And the weather is wrong for children playing too. If things go on like this, I won't be able to fullfill my asignment!
They wanted me to go to my nearby school and then shoot some pictures (the idea of taking pictures of children without them knowing (otherwise they won't play spontanious any more) still doesn't appeal to me) but what if the weather is wrong? I don't have any younger siblings or family- I'm the youngest. I suggested the swimming pool- someone else already did that so I wasn't allowed to do that. What if I can't find any kids????

No comments: