Saturday, September 01, 2001

Still no word about my missing friend. But I can't spend 24/7 with looking for him! I won't stop of course. So, I had to go to school. The first 3 days were okay; the lessons were cool, but the 'build-a-group-spirit'-part was way too long! I will start monday with the actual courses and it starts great! I have to start at 8.45 am and gues-gues, my day ends at 6 pm! Which lunatic thought about that???
My art doesn't work out lately. I want to draw, but everything looks so crappy! Today someone send me a request for art (she saw my art at Sailor Sirius's page) and I couldn't say no! Not that I wanted to, but there is a big part in me that loves to do things for others. However, this time I made up my mind! I will take requests, but one at a time! When I'll make my art site (I think I will have time for it) I'll post messages like: available for requests and those that do not visit my site will get a message: sorry, but I only take 1 request at a time and now I'm already taken. I'll get back to you when I'm free- and then make a list with all the names who are next and so on. Blabla, I'll see how I will do that. First I have to make a picture for my enter page, that doesn't show how crappy I was in my youth. Blabla, I'm boring you...C U

Kiss,
Kitt

No comments: