Wednesday, September 19, 2001

Ooh! I had totally forgot about my blog! I'm so sorry! *bows humbily for the all mighty visitor*. Well, actually nothing important happened. So far, I haven't seen any wasps in my room. Let's keep it that way, shall we? My mom found a lot of my My Little Pony stuff back. Aaah, the memories,.... *sighs*
I'm currently looking for My Little Pony video's, but the last one was taken by a little girl and had Alone on the World on it too. I hate Alone on the world.... so I let her have it. I still have my memories and dreams, she has yet to form them. When I told her I looked for My Little Pony, she just squeezed the video close to her. So adorable.Anyway, for anyone who is dutch and bored: Click Here
And that guy that hardly mailed me has mailed me again! Wow! I'm astounded!
Oh yeah, I know re-blogger doesn't work, but I'm too lazy to fix it ^_^ It will be fixed one day, don't worry.

Enjoy life!
Kiss,
Kitt

No comments: