Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I am here. Again. This early? Yes!
I had internship. It was pretty cool, but I can't make a judgement yet, because it was true chaos XD. Why? Because of Sinterklaas. The kids were really really hyper and all, but that's okay ^_^. I was quite surprised that they started PRAYING! Not that there is anything wrong with it, but since I'm not religious (ly raised) I had no clue how a prayer goes. I was the ONLY ONE in that class that couldn't. But, she gave me the text so I must memorise it XD.
What more, what more? Was at home at 6 pm. Am very tired... need sleep *snore*
Tomorrow internship again, and friday a day off. Next week internship week (I will probably not be able to update on friday- it may become saterday) and boy I think I will be TIRED O.o
I should sleep better....yeah. Hardly slept again last night. Did have a cool dream though. Kinda Totally Spies, but then with different spies. I believe only Clover was the only one from the series in my dream. The rescue was a great part!! Hehe, a MALE spy =P Same kind of outfit, but then a more male outfit ^_^. Very cool. I do believe I was not in that dream though. It was more like watching tv..... I want to remember it more!!!

No comments: