Monday, December 01, 2003

Well, tomorrow my fist internship day in weeks again! I'm quite nervous- wish me luck!!
I also had a talk to the School's counselor. He too thinks it may be wise I go see someone to just talk to him. It may let me feel better. The fact that I moved on with my life, doesn't always mean I closed the subject. May be true. He also said that whatever the previous mentors have said to me, that they weren't allowed to say that at all (things like that they doubt if I'll ever be a good teacher). They have goals and the mentors should see if I improved enough. That was all.
But, what bothers me most right now, is that I never thought I was troubled until THEY brought it up. My life was perfectly fine until they went all 'maybe you should get professional help'.
So, I now have to decide if I get help or not... It may be nice to have someone to talk to, but am I really that messed up that I need help? I feel more messed up because of what they said.....

No comments: