Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Gosh, another entry?

I dreamed about water last night. Rivers filled with (tropical aquarium) fish and when I returned to catch them, they were gone, because of the river was stuffed with sand!!! When I woke up, I immediately knew why I got that dream. Last night, I watched the news. I don't think I will have to tell you about the Tsunami and the Indian Ocean? It's terrible what happened, and so many people died..... But, don't get me wrong on this, I do think it's terrible what happened, I'm glad that... these people didn't die because of war or terrorism... These deaths aren't the result of human insanity... it was nature. Because I'm not personally affected, this softens the pain for me. I can image people who are personally affected think I'm cold and heartless. I can't blame them. It's easy for me to talk about it this lightly. I didn't loose someone dear.
It was also the first time I actually saw a lot of dead people on tv. I mean REAL dead people. They always showed a foot or so, or the body from far away... but now they showed a truck driving with a lot of bodies on them.
Half of the missing persons will probably never be found. Half of the found persons will probably never be identified...
And the only thing that makes it bearable for ME, is the one thought: at least it wasn't war or terrorism.

But I must forget that dream, as well as my small second dream, about people being locked in a building and while I wasn't one of the persons in the building (I was more like a spirit there), I knew that this building would get blown up and that all these people would die.
Does that dream ring a bell with you?

*smacks head* Happy news, happy news, try to think of happy news!!!! I must focus on the fact that my friends all got their gifts. I send them quite late, and all arrived on time, or a tiny bit too late (yay for postal service (and boo for christmas card senders *hisses* - even though I'm one myself XD)), and as far as I know they all like it. Togepi got it the fastest (she's a dutchie too, so no surprise XD), Uum got it second (when I visited her), and then Nanashi and Demi. Both didn't say much about it (Demi mistook candy for old hard bread XD That was fun!) and I should have gone with my doubt (Somehow I felt that getting Demi milk chocolate wouldn't be as great as white chocolate XD) But hey, they liked it, and that's what matters ^_^
I also got the news that Stevo got a package, but when he mentioned that he got the WITCH books, I knew he got them both. After all, 1 package contained book 1, and package 2 contained book 2. Could have been the other way around though ^_^ And he also posted the cutest and coolest art on DA.
And one of them is for ME. ME I tell ya! ME! ME! Not you, but ME!

*grabs the drawings and hisses at everyone who dares to get closer*

No comments: