Monday, December 27, 2004

Well, I started posting the new calendar on my DA page. Yeah; worship me, blah blah blah.

Also turns out my gifts for Demi and Nanashi reached them on Christmas =D Wai! That was fast! I hope that Stevo got BOTH his packages already as well.

Monday: can't remember what I did. Oh yeah; got new internet and stunned all with my drawings again.
Thuesday: played with my new internet and... eh... went shopping with mom?
Wednesday: went to swimming lessons again. Was really quiet.

Thursday: went to visit Uum and also met one of her friends. He was really nice! And Uum rocked as always. Got this COOL image from her, that now hangs above my fish tank =D. One of the first things I see when I wake up! I saw a lot of cool stuff and bought a new book; which I finished within an hour XD But it was a cool book =D. And, of course XD missed the train XD As always XD I always miss the train there.
But I had a great day!!!

Friday: Shopped with mom again? Oh, and I found this awesome shop in my town; a shop that sells all types of asian food =D Wai! And a few asian things like soup bowls and stuff. Very cool.

Saterday: NO WORK! W00t!!! Drew some stuff. And saw Harry Potter the movie. Yes, I, I yes I saw Harry Potter the movie. And MY opinion is: gosh, what typical characters. Sure, it was a cute movie and all, but was that what all the fuss was about? The perfect hero, the smart girl and the clumsy boy with a golden heart. I hope the book is way better XD. But then again, I'm VERY hard to please with movies lately. We ate tibet noodle soup. It was okay ^_^ Also did a lot with Gaia Online. Collected all the gifts! And I saw Three Days. I already knew that it would end like that, but it was still a sad movie XD.

Sunday: Grandma came. Drew a bit. Also made a drawing for my local chinese restaurant. I was so embarressed when I gave it XD. The service is great there, and we always have a lot of fun, so I thought they deserved something. Plus, I once scribbled on a paper plate and the owner loved that. Resulted in a free drink =D YAY!
I also printed one of my latest drawings ('Get your own N1nj4 St3v0 Doll') on a t-shirt ^_^ Looks cute!

So, that was about it. Nothing special happened. Still no internship. Blah Blah. Draw me something XD

No comments: