Tuesday, March 01, 2005

EEEEEEE! Bad me! Bad me! I should post here more! But I'm so tired so often T_T. Yes, still teaching. And yes, it's getting a drag. But hell..... have you seen my paycheck??! I have to work 8 months as a mail deliverer to get that! ..... Then again, I'm working 5 days a week as a teacher and only 1 day a week as a mail deliverer..... That may make a difference as well XD.
Anyway, what is there to tell? I completed my Tenchi Muyo Manga collection. I finally have novel number 1! It's a reprint though. So reading from right to left XD. New, and some time getting used to, but not that hard. And today I got Megatokyo Volume 3! YAY!
YAY PING! YAY ERIKA! YAY MIHO! *does a happy dance*

As for FY, I finished ep 136. Yay for me. Too bad some people think I will never manage to get it published. =( And that's my big dream. FY in the stores....

And why the hell isn't MSN working??!

As for teaching: kids are cool. 1 kid tends to test me all the time. Very annoying. May I kick him? Figure of speech though. I will never hit a child.

I hope anyway.

No comments: