Sunday, March 20, 2005

This is how Friday evening went:

Me: YAY! My sister is here! YAY! I'm happy!!!! (And when we were kids, we almost 'killed' each other XD We now love each other)

Later:

Me: YAY! DINNER! .... I should eat more regular XD
* doorbell rings*
Dad: Kitt, you go open it
Me: What? Why? I'm eating! It's not for me anyway.
Mom: I'll go. ------- KITT! It's for you!
Me: HUH?! Who the freak? *thinking: who is that guy?*
Guy: Come with me.
Me: Mom, get that damned videocamera out of my face. What the hell have you guys planned.
Guy: You see that red car? You can get in. Behind the steering wheel that is....
Me: ..... Are you insuranced for that? Are you certain of that? I CAN'T DRIVE!
Guy: I know, this is your first driving lesson.
Me: ......................... *eeps*

So, I drove. No accidents. My gosh, Kitty Ocean in a car. It was scary, but not as scary as I thought it would be. My sis expected I would cry (I was a tad close to that yeah XD). My mom thought I wouldn't get in. My dad thought.... what did he think anyway? Probably the same as my mom.
I only steered, but halfway I could give gas and use the break as well. This is how it went:

Teacher: You can go faster. You can go faster. You can go faster.
Me: I think I'm like an 80 year old woman. I already think I'm going to fast.

Teacher: Come on, take the turn.
Me: Shouldn't I look first if there isn't anything coming??!

The teacher is the father of 2 children I give swimming lessons. And he's willing to fit me in if I want to continue. I guess I should continue, ne? Who knows; maybe I'll get my driving license before the summer! I may not graduate for summer, but this winter, but studying for my driving license is so different that doing those reports. Because when I've done internship, I have no energy left for making reports. I then want to relax.
And somehow... that driving lesson... it felt as if I was relaxing. It didn't take that long.
So I guess I'll ask that teacher to squeeze me in ^_^
And in the vacations I'll still be doing my reports. Next weekend I have a friday and monday off as well. Maybe I can do my report I named: 'Flame War' - about picking on classmates online. The research will be done later; anyone willing to help?

No comments: