Friday, March 18, 2005

Thoughts of the moment:

- Monday I'll be 22. Darn. I'm old
- Already got awesome gifts
- Will see my big sister tonight. YAY!
- Monday I will have my first teacher-parent talks (3). EEPS!
- Tuesday I will have another one. EEPS!
- I'm feeling like a 14 year old in a Flame War. Why am I lowering myself to that level of intelligence? And why the hell can't I shut up?
- Newest WITCH magazine came: YAY Elyon is back for a few pages!!! and Caleb is an Ass. Oh yeah, and Hay Lin got her braces sooner than expected. WITCH magazine also said the WITCH cartoon would air in April, while another site who mails with Jetix said April, and now June.
- Newest Serenay Moon movie... I hope it will get cool! Plot, designs and logical explanations are being formed. I think I'll start with.....
- I'm forgetting 75% of what I wanted to say....
- Reminds me off, I should feed the fish....
- I bought my own English Dictionary.
- My student mentor blah blah thingie is ******; she wants to meet with me, and when I propose a date, she doesn't reply! How can we meet before wednesday?! I hope she has a good reason....
- I'm still fighting for a grade I still haven't gotten but I should get. And I fear I might need to start fighting for another report; but then to get a mentor that helps me with that. Then again, entry date closed March 15, so what hung in the school could be an old list.
- I'm in desperate need of a vacation.
- I'm very neglecting my friends
- My brain is turning into a Swiss Cheese.
- At least I will have 2 days extra off with Easter.
- And still I have the feeling I wanted to say more but can't remember.

No comments: