Friday, April 22, 2005

Last week I was in my 'oh-my-gosh-this-world-is-crazy-and-annoying' mood. Now I once again feel shitty. I actually don't want to day what happened, but it involves a kid playing hide and seek 3 times on 1 day. And trying it for a 4th time today. I ask you then, can it still be my fault then??! I think NOT! But I do get the blame for it. Principal and all. It really makes me doubt on myself. While I shouldn't doubt. This wasn't my fault. But it does make me feel inadequite.
So, I feel crappy. VERY crappy.
And if I told online what kind of DVDs I bought, some friends are gonna kill me, or won't want to know me any more.

At least there is BLOF (o slashed with a /) to cheer me up! The only band that can make me scream like a teenager at a boyband concert! Okay, the guys are old, but I LOVE their poetic songs!!!

Just 4 more days till VACATION!

No comments: