Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It certainly has been a while since I last posted. I just have nothing INTRESTING to share. Nonsense I have enough. Intresting facts is something I lack in life.
I'm very tired. 2 days of celebrating with the kids is KYAH. Day 1 to the circus and day 2 celebrating all birthdays from all kindergarten teachers at once. Got some dark cute Miffy/ Nijntje stuff. Nijntje/ Miffy rules XD. But the toys are the coolest XD I want those too.
My heart is being torn in loyalty: do I like Winx Club, or will I stay loyal to WITCH XD I think I like both, even though Winx' story is thrown together a bit hasty. Musa was very easily cheered up after she told mommy was dead. Her friends were very sad all of a sudden and she just threw it off with: Hey, it happened a long time ago!
They could have given it more depth.
Anyway, I lack motivation and inspiration for typing FY. So, to kill time, I started pixeling...... a kiss doll. From FY. Currently busy with the wings. When I finished that, I can FINALLY work on the hairstyles and clothes XD
Oh yes: last thursday my voice decided to go on vacation. Saturday was the first and it's FINALLY returning. Sjeesh! Try talking to 10 noisy kids when you have no voice. Try to talk AT ALL when you have no voice.
And oh yeah, my employer is very happy with me. YAY!

No comments: