Thursday, May 26, 2005

I think my mentors have a wrong image of my abilities. I think they think I have 4 years of experience with teaching in kindergarten. I have 1 year of experience in kindergarten, and 4 years experience in teaching as a whole. That something can be blamed on me, is something I can understand. But a relation is a 2 way road. So yes, something can be my fault. And maybe a lot of it as well. But putting the blame 100% on me is unfair. I'm still a student, NOT the full fledged teacher they think I am.

I still love teaching and the kids, but I wouldn't mind it that much when it's all over. Working 5 days a week is simply too much for a beginner.

Why can't people accept the fact that I need help, especially after I gave clear hints that I needed it. They have been letting me swim in the dangerous sea all alone, and when it seems I'm drowning for a moment, they say: 'should have stayed out of it'. That's so unfair.

No comments: