Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Myuu..... :( Today was not the best swimming lesson I gave ever. And one of the moms talked 'in general' about teachers, but I think I got her hint. I know, I know, not the best lesson ever.... I will do better next week. Critism makes me sad. Dunno why. I should just get over it. Learn to live with it. But if you are put down for years by your classmates, all you ever want is to be liked.
My dad says I shouldn't let it get to me. That that mom and her husband actually ONLY COMPLAIN about what they see.
But still makes me sad.

Let's try to write down happy happy thoughts:
- Endless Rain is started again (I just need to write another part XD)
- Kids were very nice today (but monday and tuesday they were pain, plus one mom thinks about not letting her kid go back before the next school year; probably because she thinks the class is too crowded.... while next year the classes will be bigger!!!)
- Forever Young Season 2 is almost finished!!! (no downside to that!!!)
- A girl asked me if I had a story in store or so, and if she could make a comic out of that (downside has yet to be found)
- I'm close to finishing another report; appearantly the most annoying one! (just need to finish 2 other parts with it as well then XD)

I really miss my friends now. They are there, some not online though, but I just... miss them. And I don't want to whine against them with my problems.

I just wished they lived in the neighbourhood.....

No comments: