Thursday, January 12, 2006

I was pretty sad today, while I had no reason to be sad. Okay, Miss Twinkle and Miss Make Up Kit both were busy with their last essays, while I still have 7 to go. It feels like everyone around me is going so fast.... and I feel like going so slow. Means I will be going to school tomorrow again. Ow well. I cannot be compaired to an other, yet I keep on doing it. And that meeting I had today was again completely focused on me. I hate it when the focus is on me, and that focus is negative.

But was that a reason to be sad? I mean, that annoying essay about Gymnastics was signed off, and I got A FREAKING A+ ON MY ESSAY FOR ART AND THAT MAKES ME SOOOOOO HAPPY BECAUSE I NEVER SUSPECTED THAT BUT I DID GET THAT A+ AND I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYY

Yeah, and worked on one of the last 7 essays. And treated myself on new drawing books.

Okay, so Elfquest - The Discovery 1 hadn't arrived yet at my local comic shop. Even though they suspected it would today. That's not a reason to be sad. They said they had ordered 50 of them, and that I could be rest assured that I would get my hand on 1 copy.

And then I got an MSN message that a certain girl said she would call me. Wouldn't be so special if it wasn't for the fact a complete OCEAN between us. I'm so excited, but also soooooo nervous I would mess up. I always mess up XD I'm an idiot.

So, why am I still feeling a tad sad?

Crap, must be because I'm tired again XD Being tired makes me sad. I should get to bed earlier XD

BECAUSE I HAVE NO REASON TO BE SAD!

Also, that girl telling me she would call me soon.... that already so made my day.

You're one of my best friends Nanashi!

No comments: