Monday, January 16, 2006

WTF?! Blogger, what the hell did you do with my layout?! Adding a row to your stupid banner?! HOW DARE YOU?!

I did not mess up. The lesson went fine. However, my college and my mentor wonder if I will be able to be ready after I graduate. I might even have to find a new school to do the final part. Just because college is messing up again.And I honestly don't have the energy to fight it anymore. I shall get my diploma, that is the only thing I shall keep on fighting for, but everything else.... I just don't give a damn about that any more. When I'm done, I don't want to have anything to do to that school any more. I might even decide never to become a teacher, just because of all this backstabbing.And no, sueing won't work. Because then it will be one student who tells an entire college is failing. I don't have that money, and also not the energy to try and fighting this hopeless battle against stupidity. And from stupidity, you honestly can't win.

Oh, and all that good willed advise like: "But what is 6 months on a human life?" and "We don't want you to quit a year after you started working" is not what I need any more. Stupid college already robbed about half a year of my life, and it shall be a year by June/ July. Also, compairing me with students who are already doing 8 years for this 4-year-education is NOT a good thing.

I am willing to go the distance. Heck, I'm already going that distance! I now need others who are willing to go that distance.

Because Damnit, I shall graduate this year! I'm working my ass of an it should get repaid! I want that stupid piece of paper and be FREE.

And if my any change my college reads this... how dare you reading this?! This is private; for me and my friends! But since you read this then: let's go and sit around the table. And throw all the cards on the table. Be completely honest to each other. And then you honestly tell me: Do you want me to graduate or not??! I'm working my ass off, and you are saying you are, but why am I not seeing any change then??!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly do not know what to say. So many disappointments that school made you deal with... it's so unjust it makes me sick.

Anonymous said...

Let's become sick together and throw up over my school.... okay?

Anonymous said...

If I was being pished around by this fuck arse School/University/College/thingy after I put my money down, I'd start asking questions and asking them with a baseball bat in full view of the interagted.

Simple point is you tell them "Lets get this stright, I'm paying you by the year. So what's there for me to not beleive I'm just being lead around so that your geting an extra €1500 every year you keep leading me on?
Now, I beleive I'm puting the work down and, whilst I don't want to involve the children in this, they seem to be more than happy with what I've been doing with them so I fail to see the problem, Now, you ether tell me what the problem is now or otherwise I won't be here and you won't be geting your extra €1500 off of me."

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your comment, I honestly do. And it actually cheers me up as well.
I just can't quit while I'm only a few months away....I simply can't risk that.

Anonymous said...

Not again! Geez that school of yours really needs to go back to school. Hopefully I won't run into that kind of trouble later. How many years have you been at it right now? I lost the count...

Anonymous said...

I'm in my 5th year while this education should take 4 years....