Friday, January 06, 2006

Has been a while since I last posted... Happy New Year! Right now I'm at school, and strangely enough, I always feel like my braincells are dying out here. It might have to do with chattering make up boxes (aka students) and playing games that make the annoying sound of frogs. Right now I'm one assignment away from finishing another essay (WORSHIP ME), but I so need a break.

Let's see...

Last time I posted was 27th of December 2005. A Tuesday. Ah, now I remember. The 28th I was with my mom to the zoo. It was COLD! It was filled with small inconviences; not understanding people and all... and that made me down. So, I came home, and even though I had a wonderful day, I was depressed. *sigh* And OF COURSE that always results in me telling my friends I'm depressed which makes them sad. Egocentrical ***** I am...

Anyway, the 29th was a Thursday. I think I went shopping with mom for an hour. Figures, in THAT hour Demitri's package came *sigh*. I believe I bought stuff again; can't recall though. I always buy stuff. I think.
The 30th, a Friday, Mom picked up Demitri's package and I went all heppie deppie. He gave me wonderful gifts; spoiling me once more! And what does he say then: I should give you more!
HELLO?! HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF THAT PACKAGE?! It was HUGE! And I had LOTS of gifts!

Still, MY package to Demitri STILL hasn't arrived. I will file in a request for an official investigation. It seems my package... got lost T_T

Anyway, the 31st of December... and I had to work! Boohoo! I came at work and someone said: 'hey Kitt, this will be all!'. I looked at my small stack of mail. "Ehm... when will the rest arrive?" - 'Not at all.' I went in almost complete panic. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS WAS ALL?! There is ALWAYS more!
I managed to fit ALL my mail, which is 2 blocks, in my two bags. I managed to take ALL along in only one ride... Holy freak.... Not only that, I was done one hour earlier. Okay, so it was slippery because of the wet snow, but hey, can't have it all.

Celebrated New Year's Eve with my parents, made a last drawing of 2005 and watched fireworks from my (to be) new room. I also saw some youngsters who were being very... well, I just KNEW something would go wrong. And I was right: they threw fireworks into the house across the street. Immediately my dad and I checked for fire, but luckily, there was none and the owners had taken their dog along as well.
Can you image what could have happened? In the first scenario, the dog would be terrified of fireworks forever. In the WORST scenario, it would involve a dog thinking: HEY, what is THAT on the doormat? Is it edible? and then BOOM. It has happened before.

Youngsters. I'm so glad I was always responsible.

Anyway, New Year came, and I started to work for school again. Holy Freak, I have a team to work with. THAT'S a first.
And, a lot of my days had been filled with selfishness and depression, where I dragged all my friends into.

Mm, I should be glad I have one friend who doesn't understand hints and can't read between the lines... somehow he never realised I was sad and wanted to hear I was wanted. But at least he didn't get sad because of my stupid depressions.

Yes, I often have stupid depressions. It should be over after May, you know, when I've hoped to graduate. Or at least a lot less.

But at this moment, school makes me braindead.

Kill school.

I rather work at home.

No comments: