Friday, February 08, 2008

I really like Gaia Online... but now I recall why I avoided all Cinema....

The ppl in ther suxesfly made hed hurt; liek OMG yur breensells liek day ina secunt !!11!!oneone

Aka: the people in there succesfully managed to hurt the few braincells I have left. The spelling.... EWH! And the things people said... It was like college all over again! And trust me, the girls from my college... saints preserve us; if some of them are indeed the future...

... I just realised I compaired my college-classmates to a 12 year old AOL-er... that can never be good.

Oi, not even Haruhi Suzumiya's God Knows and Lost My Music can fix this burning feeling in my eyes....

Never again; never again. From now on, I'll wait a week after the release and look for an empty cinema. Before entering the cinema I had like, 10 braincells (succesfully regained some after college!) and in like, 2 minutes, back to 7. It took me 2 years to get those 5 new braincells, and 2 minutes to lose 3!!


No comments: