Sunday, February 03, 2008

Why does a certain person keep on nagging on me? Why? I never did anything wrong to her (except for existing perhaps), but she keeps on treating me like I'm the dumbest person alive and that I should write down how to breathe, because I'll surely forget that.

.........

I'M NOT THAT STUPID! Sure, I sometimes act like a fool, but when I'm around her, I can NEVER be at ease. Whatever I do, she keeps on commenting. I'm amazed she hasn't noticed yet I always make a double knot in my shoelaces (this originates from the time I had shoelaces that were immensely long; made triple double knots then). She's probably comment I should cut my shoelaces, create bigger hoops or just get boots with zippers or shoes with velcro because that's more of my level. Well excuuuuuuuuse me for not wanting to be 'amazing' you! I have my own things and my own way to do things.

Who cares if I want to eat peanuts with chopsticks (very handy when working on a drawing, may I add!), or if I like to have two juices mixed. Who cares if I want to keep my bag with me... it's not like I'm all suspecious, it's just because I'm used to it! And who cares if I want to use PEN AND PAPER to write my laptop's serial number down that keeps on popping up on my screen, instead of creating a screenshot (what's the use of that screenshot if the computer crashes? - the answer was: priiiiiinting!! - why waste a entire sheet of paper for 1 number?! Printing this all takes 10 minutes as I have to hook that thing up; writing it down 1 minute!! AND, I can write it on the book that came with my laptop; ain't that handy?! -- well, nooooooooo)
(btw, as expected, the number was also on the bottom of my laptop, but at least I wrote it down and put it with the other papers)

She's thinks she is so smart and knows so much.... my goodness, part of me wishes she reads this because then she finally realises how much she puts me down each visit... because UNLIKE HER I am polite enough to give RESPECT to others... and you can't really go against her when you have family around. It's not like the relation between us could get wrecked... it was already nonexistant and fueled with disrespect.

If I ever get as arrogant as that twit, please throw a pie in my face... because then I really need to get in touch with reality!! I welcome advise, but the only way for me to accept advise, is when it's given out of sincerity and will to help and not out of disrespect.

You'd think after almost 12 years she'd accept me.... I could post some really mean and low comments about her, but alas.... I'm not THAT low.

She'd probably would.

No, she'd CERTAINLY would.

No comments: