Sunday, March 03, 2002

Friday, I dragged mom and dad into the city and managed to get my hand on the first 2 Sailor Moon Art books! WaiWai! And a girl asked for my site when she heard my dad and me talk about if I should or should not buy how to draw books. And I hate work. Did I already mentioned that lately? I think now. I hate it. I rather go drawing or internetting than going to work (or school). I have tuns of work to do; I have to build my art site, draw for my father's work (and getting paid =P), draw for my swim club (and not get paid =S just building a name), tuns of requests made by my friend Guardian Star (and again, not get paid ^_^) and I also have a long list of Game Sprites I wanna make. And write a few more Serenay Moon chapters- which are floating in my head- and can't get out! Ack, I'm so busy.
And tonight, I slept from 10 pm till 7 am alsmot without waking up. And I couldn't sleep any more! Argh! But now I'm getting sleepy again. Thank you GOD!!!!!!! I wanna sleep!

No comments: