Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Well, I'm back again. A few of my classmates decided to pull a joke on me (and the rest of the class) by chancing the grades list. Instead of an 8, I had a 1. (in the dutch system; 8 is high, 1 is the lowest!) However, I can't see through things like that and I took it really really serious. Last time I got a 1 was in the 6th grade of elementary school (group 6; again a dutch system). So I thought: if everyone (except one) got a very low grade; it had to be the test! But after a while, they said it was joke because I was about to cry. Okay, I admit, I felt like tears were coming, but I would have walked away before that would happen. Ack, 19 and still crying like a kid. I'm weird. My father says I'm just sensitive. Very sensitive.
And...well... 4 weeks till hand-in day and I have a lot of work to do. I'll start friday again. Oh yeah, and I got my art from art class back! an 8! I'll scan it (probably friday) and show it to you.
And I could try to calculate everything to the american system, but you could give ME a break also. If I calculated everything right, it might look like this:
10 = A+
9 = A
8 = B
7 = B minus
6 = C
5 = C minus
4 = D
3 = D minus
2 = E
1 = E minus or F
0 = F (but that never happens here; we always get a 1; probably because we wrote our name right ^_^)

No comments: