Friday, March 01, 2002

Oi, I almost forgot about this thing. The same old thing is gonna happen- I've got nothing to tell, therefore I'll come here less often. 20 days till I get 19- hurray, can't wait. *sarcasm*. I'm supposed to do homework today, but I've got a feeling it won't happen again. My dad is way depressed but he says nothing bothers him. I know better dad. You may try to hide your sorrow behind a fake smile, but I can hear your pain in your voice. It's not your fault dad. You did the best you could.
I probably drag him to Utrecht today. I wanna look for manga's and I need folders for my art anyway. I have folders from begin 1999 till (begin) 2001, but 2002 has started. And I have to put my drawings somewhere! And I'm busy with my art site. It's build very slowly. I don't have that much time. It will grown muchos faster in the summer vacation.
And after a hard year of trying to get my friend reading Serenay- she finally read it- and liked it!

No comments: