Friday, August 30, 2002

There. Here I am. Today I went to school to pick up my scedule. As far as I know, I can continue updating on Friday. It will come a bit later though; I mean- I have school in the morning. And the rest of my scedule is pretty.... unorganised... And soon I will have stage (intern? interm? I have no clue whatsoever!) again. I hope I don't have to go that far again.
I used school to scan all the pics I did in France. I need to resize them and stuff and it turned out I have drawn more than 50 pictures! *eeps*.
I also went to school to straighten something out. As any other normal person, I have to pay for my classes, but they lost my subscriptionthingie- so they keep on sending letters I should pay. Of course, but this time I want to make sure it arives, so I want to give it in person. One problem: No one was there!!! *growls*. Well, not my fault they will get it late!
I went shopping afterwards. I bought Kiki's Delivery service and Buzz Lightyear (the adventure begins). It was only 3 euro each! And that for disney. Hehe. Now at least I will have something to view when I am drawing again. I asked the store if they would get more anime then they already had on the shelf (because of Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura- which will start airing on Thuesday!!! Need tapes!!) and the guy said that if something was populair, they might get it.
For Dutch people; I was in the Intertoys. The Free Record Shop also gets more and more Anime. I also saw Ah! My Goddess there (Ah! Megami-Sama). *prays Sailor Moon will get populair*. (at least in Utrecht)

Oh well, I promissed a Journey Report! Here is part one, cuz I don't want to bore you to death because it's so long.

Kitt goes France
Chapter 1: Good Morning!


Ah, the pleasure of leaving your warm and comfy bed at 7 a.m. in the morning. Taking all the time of the world, we left on 7.45 a.m., got a tram too early and yes, believe it or not, I got wet! Nope, not from the rain (yes, it also rained ~_~). You know the fact that sometimes water stays on the ashfalt (?). And that if a certain taxi rides very hard and doesn't look where he rides sometimes the water simply splashes up? And that if a certain person stands next to that place, that certain person becomes wet? Need to say more?
And all those people laughing and one even said: 'You should look out'. I hope that person talked to the driver (who grinningly apologised) and not to me. I think that driver did it on purpose (Evil taxi driver!)
Oh well, I thought that I would dry as long as I would stay inside. And I did!
But dang, how wet it was outside. Rain, rain, and a dash of rain, mixed with a splash of rain.
We took a train too early to Rotterdam so we had all the time of the world and the whole coupé too! Hehe, for once we did very antisocial. We took 4 benches all for ourselves!
After staying a while in Rotterdam, we took the Thalys to Paris. A lot of times someone said something through the intercom, but it was in French and guess what: I'm DUTCH! I didn't understood a thing of it!
I was in First Class and DANG that's great! All the space of the world! Nice comfy chairs, a place for your laptop, and, who could forget them, girly girls with discmans way too loud! It was a bumpy road and of course I saw rain. Because I couldn't draw, I thought a lot about Serenay Moon; about how I could combine certain stories/ideas with the mini series Little Wish. I should be able to continue it next week (I also have a surprise chapter, eppie 53, and 2 chapters for Maryoku; a great Dutch story- so much to do and so little time!).
In the train we bought subway tickets. We needed them to get to Montparnasse (that's somewhere in Paris I believe). After that my dad and I went back to our chairs. Because of the glass above me I could easily spy on the person behind me. *grin*. Yup, I couldn't do much in that train besides writing in my journey-journal.
In Belgium I found out that they are just as good in making railroadtracks as just simple roads *goes to left* Really bumpy and *goes to right* well, not horizontal *goes back to left*. Sometimes I thought I would be faster by bike. My dad said the journey was fast though. wacko.
After a while, I thought Belgium looked like Prague (you know, the place with 8 meters of water too much). I don't understand why some people hate the train. I love traveling by train; especially when you have some place to breath. Suddenly I heard something familiar: 'So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing . Thanks for all the joy they are bringing. Who can live without them, I ask you all honestly, what would life beeeeeeeeeeee.' Yup, Abba. Hehe. Beats Frans Bauer and Jan(tje) Smit ANY TIME! They are horrible (they are Dutch singers and I hate them).
There was also a 'bing' that would tell people when the train would move again. Well... 'bing'...? Ehm.... you know the sound a boat makes in the mist to let other boats know it's around? Well, it was almost the same volume and annoying tone.
At 12.15 I wrote in my journey-journal I reached France. And this is where I end.... bored to death already?

To be continued (unless you don't want me to)......

No comments: