Saturday, August 31, 2002

*cries* I went to work today and it was horrible! There was so much mail! And they always say I come in a bad mood; so no wonder I get a bad mood! *sniffs* And they sold Bruce Springsteen tickets today. The whole building was full of fans! And it was sold out in 15 minutes *hehe*.
And you won't believe it! I accidentely delivered a letter wrong but I thought: hey, it happens, so no biggie. (I hardly makes mistakes as far as I know) I move on and suddenly, after 3 minutes of walking, I see the owner waving with a letter. He called me ALL THE WAY back to tell me I delivered it wrong. And with a sweet innocent face he pointed where it should be delivered: his neighbour! It was for him 2 simple steps!!!!!!! I had to walk the whole way back! I get about 300-400 letters on one saterday and I've never made more than 5 mistakes on 1 day. My avarage would be 2. That's nothing! And I'm human! But he had to be soooooo nice and let me know I made a mistake. Nice indeed, but couldn't he have waited until I would have been a bit closer?! Dang how I hate those kind of people. I know it's my task to deliver letters (and preferably right) but it took much longer to call me back than to correct it himself! It was a waste of both our time!
My mom and dad don't understand why I hate that guy now. You probably won't either. I know, it's my job... but this wasn't the most logical decision!
Ehm... what more? I watched my Buzz Lightyear video. Makes me wanna finish the fanfic I was writing. I liked it. Well worth my 3 dollars.
Anyway, I wanted to try to write 2 stories today so I better write my report and finish my internet bussiness (like neopets) So. Here is....

Kitt Goes France
Chapter 2: Paris


The weather was very bad. Did I trade in my sweet beloved Netherlands for this?! My dad thought I would be bored, but I wasn't. I really enjoyed the trip. It was nice and quiet. I truly hoped the journey to Bordeaux would be just as peacefull and calm.
In Paris we took the subway to Montparnasse. I think that's a part from Paris. In the subway a group of musicians came in the coupe and played a song. It sounded not bad, but it turned out they could only play one song! And then they asked money? I also saw a small girl begging for money, but I've been warned for that. They might snatch your wallet and stuff and they can't be arrested because they are kids. And she didn't want to go away! Darn!
In Montparnasse we waited an hour before we could take the TGV to Bordeaux. We wanted to climb a certain tower (it would have said to have a great view) and it was huge... and costed money! Well, I'm not going to pay money to see a certain view you can buy on every post card. So, we just sat and watched the pigeons and some other small birds we call a 'mus'. Dunno what they are called in English. Pigeons are large and strong, but really slow. Mussen are small but with many fast. If a war would break out, who would win? My dad lot a peace of bread 'accidentally' (^_~) fall and suddenly there were pigeons and mussen everywhere! Hehe. Was fun. I saw they already had a volume containing the first 3 WITCH episodes. The 3rd one will come here within a week... I hope! WITCH is really cool; I like it; it's Anime style and from Disney! I like Irma and Hay Lin the most. And they already have Pokémon Fanbook number 22! I managed to get 17 2 days ago! What do you mean, way behind? Anyway, back to the story.
The TGV was not as luxe as the Thalys. It was very crowded and I had just the tiniest place! And all the noise! Argh! Made me wanna yell: 'shut tha ***** up!'. The way was hilly and mostly yellow. I didn't like this part. If all the trains would be like this, I would hate the train too! I drew somthing in my journal (didn't scan it >_<); it was Lady Luna.
French people (I saw) are weird. It's all push, push and let SOMEONE ELSE move away. So much rush, do these people even take the time to breathe?! And I found out they have Harry Potter here too *boohoo-crying*
My uncle and I believe his brother in law picked my dad and me up on the station of Bordeaux. They drove us to Vendays-Montalivet, where my mom would wait.
Oh, I think you might be confused now. Lemme explain. I do NOT have family living in France. My uncle and aunt were at the same camping as my mother; as well as my aunt's sister and husband. It's the same uncle and aunt that live 1 street away from us ^_^.
So, my dad and I arrived in Vendays-Montalivet. A small town somewhere 8 kilometres from the sea. I've been here before; 2 years ago. It's quite boring there. Boring people and most of the time it seems like it's stuck in the Medieval times.....

To be continued....

No comments: