Thursday, August 01, 2002

I didn't do much yesterday. Dang, how my back hurts, I don't know! But it's killing me. OKay, actually I know the reason and I can't do anything against it. *sighs* Yesterday I drew 2 pages; if I remember well The Dragon and the Earth. My sister came home and said: 'Ehm... I don't want to say much but eh... she looks green.' I then took The Dragon page and replied: 'And look, she is purple!!'. She was only kidding though; she knows what I am doing and when I'll go to France, I'll leave her behind to guard my art ^_^.
What more? I watched Lion King II during the Dragon and Early edition when I finished The Earth.
It finally rains here! Yahoo! Too bad it's also cold too- and I already don't feel that well! >_<. Oh well, I bet my back acking things will end soon. Today I'll try to do at least 1.5 page. Tonight me and my dad will go shopping in Utrecht (oh, must remember to buy a new tramcard!) to buy some stuff. I'm gonna look if there will be a new Sailor Moon or Tenchi Manga.
My English is better than most people from my class but still I need to re-read English comics/ manga's at least 3 or 4 times to understand it. Text I don't have a problem with, I do with comics. I wonder why.

No comments: