Sunday, November 30, 2003

Just to inform you all... I have an internship place... for now at least. The teacher said she was willing to TRY things with me.
That happened thursday.
Friday I went to school for group work, but could leave quite early.... at least after I heard my last 2 hours were cancelled. Also went to my sister's b-friends b-day. I almost cried when my sister sat down with me and telling me I could always stop by if I needed anything. From this monday, she'll be living together with her boyfriend...... it kinda feels like I lost my sister, or that I never had a sister at all......
Saterday I helped around in my sister's place. I'm very good in walking in the way =S Also got a new cellphone (litterary 2 in 1 XD 2 broken cellphones merged into 1 good one XD) but I'll keep the same number ^_^.
Sunday - aka today: be leaving soon so I can draw more!!! Slept till NOON! COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

No comments: