Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Okay.....I keep on forgetting I have this blog XD. I think I have way too much on my hands.
B-day was nice- also celebrated it with the kids from my internship. Got lots of chocolate! And, a little boy made a drawing for me, but never gave it to me, he just added it to the pile of my presents ^_^. Awe, how cute!
Today, I skipped English for Swimming ^_^' BAD me! But come on! It was either telling in English why I decided to become a teacher, or to give swimming lessons.... I don't remember why I became a teacher O.o! So, I gave swimming lessons and a mom stepped at me:
Mother: I heard you failed that Swimming Teacher Course. Why? Because you are too strict?! You want me to write a letter; because that is NOT true!!
And her son said that too XD. Cool huh?
What more? Eh.......... Rocket Stevo rules, Demitri Scaramanga rules, Uumie rules, Dougurasu rules.... eh... and many more peeps XD
YOU ALL RULE!!!!

No comments: