Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Haven't forgotten about you. Just too **** busy to blog =(.

Last news:

- Turns out the group doesn't want me to leave- WAI! Things turned out well!
- This vacation I managed to finish 2 big reports. If graded well, I will get 4 points! Yay me!
- I started 2 other big reports. One needs to be finished quite soon, for the other I won't make the deadline so time enough.
- DA moved all my art to Digital Art thus I need to move it all. Takes waaaay too much time T_T
- Today I finished 1 group report.
- Next week I'll have an entire week of internship. I will do a project then, with as result I will be able to finish one more project.
- I STILL need to finish my science project, which is due soon. I hope I will do that tomorrow.
- I also started my own business; yay me and I'll give you a link as soon as my page is customised.
- My brain is now one big swiss cheese, but it turns out 60% of my classmates have the same. We are just so done with this school XD
- Oh yeah, I HATE this!!! School till 8 pm T_T

No comments: