Sunday, March 28, 2004

Uumie came. Togepi came. And I can't remember a day that has been so timeless and so perfect. Life should be like those 24 hours that we spend together. Honestly.
It was the greatest gift I could get. And to top it, I got a drawing book from Japan! Thanks Togepi! And, both Uumie and Togepi checked my Anime and Manga project from school (for which I got an A+; yay me!) The information was correct, but the spelling...... NEXT SUBJECT! ^_^'.
Anyway, how it all began...
In the beginning, there was nothing, nothing whatsoever - Mm, is this gonna be a Stumperman Clone? - Shut up, I'm telling the story! - Eh, no you're not, I'm taking over! ARR! I commondere this blog!
2 pm. Was on the station and time was actually going quite fast for once XD. I spotted Togepi soon and almost kocked her over when I jumped her XD. Not much later I spotted Uumie, and I was more careful then XD. We ate ice cream- yeah ^_^
Then we went to my place, and talked. And talked. And then I believe we went to my computer to show them the Anime and Manga project I made. Gosh, it started: 'Ooh cool!' and then: 'Hey, you misspelled this! And that! And that! EDIT!'. But, it was all very funny! Corrections were made, and Uumie and I got some extra explanation on Japanese... stuff ^_^.
20.30 Went down, ate pizza while watching Pirates of the Carrabian! WOOHOO! It STILL rocks!
23.00 We kinda prepared our beds. Then I asked them if I should tell a story, and they wanted one. It was supposed to be a scary one, but we laughed like hell. C'mon, HARRY POTTER was in it! That makes it scary, but also VERY funny XD. Uumie then made a second part, and Togepi finished.
I don't know if I've actually slept, but Togepi and I traded beds because she couldn't sleep in that bed. I kinda did manage to sleep there ^_^.
The next morning we got up early and Togepi showed lots of photo's and art she made in Japan. COOOL! Then we finished the CD's I promised the burn, and my dad drove us to the Station.
OO, before I forgot, Uumie and Togepi selected some pencils from my pencil collection ^_^. I have WAY too many. Not from the ones I got from my b-day though; proffesional pencils. And they loved it ^_^
Anyway, I dropped them off the train and went home.
I can't really describe our days together... because it was unbelievable, undescribable.... perfect.

No comments: