Thursday, September 21, 2006

Do note, that my name has been changed into Kitty Ocean in this text, since I don't want to post my real name ^_^.
So, I was job hunting today (which is linked to the ultra depressed log beneath this one), and it all started 'great' -_- *sarcasm*.
The guy who I had an appointment with (I had made that one YESTERDAY with him), had forgotten I had that apointment with him! TSK!

And when he finally registrated me...
He: "Hey, this is a weird error... you are already in the system."
Me: "I am? Well, I was here years ago... didn't really work out then."
He: "Yeah, but the dates don't match..."
Me: "Hold on... I do know there is someone else with the exact name me with me in the Netherlands. I once put Kitty Ocean in in google, and I found out there's one more Kitty Ocean in the Netherlands!"

I was not supposed to look, but the other Kitty Ocean lives in Amsterdam and is a couple years older than me! I wouldn't mind meeting her; just to see how much we are alike ^_^

But what a funny coincidence. Now just hoping I can get a job. I need one. I need to grow up, and get a grown up's life.... but damn, how I hate that!!

No comments: