Sunday, September 03, 2006

Oh man....
So this is how people who don't know what Forever Young brings will feel when characters they love will die... Man, oh man, oh man...
I just saw 'Spoed', a Belgium hospital series. I love the series, especially because of 1 character: Cisse. He's sarcastic, kinda grumpy, but with a heart of gold. Today, in the series, the character Cisse died. (The character, NOT the actor!)
I feel so.... shocked! I know he's only fictional, but still... he was one of THE reasons I watched this series.

I know, I will get over it and all... but at the moment... I'm... shocked.

This entry is for you Cisse. *raises glass* You were a wonderful character.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel inspired...by FY XD I think I'll make something when I have the time.......It's a surprise...I think fonze might make something for you too ^__^V!

Kitty Ocean said...

That would be cool. I FINALLY know what to make you as a b-day gift. Not THAT special, and it shall be late... but I finally have an idea!

... reminds me off.... I'm off from school, and unemployed...and busier than ever XD I STILL have to write FY!

Anonymous said...

lol it's ok if it's late. It's the thought that counts ^__^