Sunday, September 10, 2006

Posting Styles RULE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well? What do you say of this cute posting way? I made this for Gaia Online, but it's cool to use for a Blog as well ^_^ I hope anyway, that's why I'm testing it now.

I officially graduated! Yay for me! But due to my leg problems, en hopefully-not-but-perhaps-coming shoulder problems, I so need to find an other job than my current Mail Deliver one T_T . But as for working as a teacher... I can work as a teacher for the rest of my life! I want to gather more experience first, on other grounds and other fields ^_^

There's STILL no news about my book. I'm getting down. But I must keep hope!!!

Last news: September 29th is the ThinkQuest Finale; a website I made for school together with Uumie, got a cool grade for, and hopefully wins a prize too XD But I guess that would just be too much to hope for XD There are a lot of other competitors XD Plus our site has 1 broken links XD Woops! But hey, it was fun doing!!!

See ya all!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: