Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Snorkling Sensei Kitty Ocean!So, once again a new wednesday. Another week of Kitt enjoying her freedom. Or am I not? Technically, I'm having an okayish time. But you know what is weird? Each day, I'm freaking busy! And what do I do?

- I play Gaia Online. Since the new Gold System came out, I need to work twice as hard to get the same amount of points. This sucks. It indeed does, because the prices won't drop!!
- I'm busy with the 2007 calendar. I finished page 8 today! Just 5 more pages... *counts* Yup, 5 more. I had a dream vision last night; perhaps I can use that idea for the calendar.
- My arm suddenly started hurting, thus I can spend less time behind a computer. I haven't written a new FY chapter since my vacation.

I do this, I do that, all those little things I never had time for before! And yet... I dunno.... I start to realize more and more that I need to find an other, or another, job. But what kind of job? I don't want to get my own class already; I can get my own class for the rest of my life! But what can an artist like me do otherwise?
My dream job would involve being a full time writer and artist (though I'd need some discipline then XD). My second dream job would involve computers and the educational system... anyone suggestions???

No comments: