Monday, June 18, 2007

Customer Service by phone... how lovely...

Customer Service Employee: I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid I didn't understand the question... do you want me to send you the information about your account?

*silence*

Customer: Are you even Dutch??!

Customer Service Employee: .... Yes, I am, and I do not appreciate such remarks, sir!

Customer: *without listening* I want you to do *this and that!*

Customer Service Employee: I'm sorry sir, that is something I cannot do. I can only send your password to the e-mail you registered with, not some random e-mailadress.

Customer: Well, I see *name of company* doesn't want to sell! Good day! *hangs up*


Guess which of the 2 I was! Honestly, never before had I been insulted on this way. I have a flipping Dutch first name, with a flipping Dutch surname, and speak Dutch without any noticeable accent! And you ask me if I'm even Dutch just because YOU can't phrase a question right??!

What an ass. Even my teamleader agreed on that. What an ass. And most likely a racist as well; I mean, what kind of a question was THAT?! I didn't understood something, so that must mean I'm not Dutch which must mean I''m stupid? HELLO??! What kind of crap is THAT?!

My collegues even said I should have called him back, to make clear that he should show some respect to humans in general! I may be a Customer Service Employee, but that doesn't mean you are allowed to treat me like crap!


I hope all his orders get cancelled due to the fact he's an ass. Because that's what he was.

No comments: